Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oktoberfest


Family fun!



With one of our favorite little friends, Talor:)




Closeup of Cade's new outfit





Heath, Cade and I went to Lebanon's Annual Oktoberfest this weekend (having a baby has made us realize that town festivals are the new weekend fun:) More importantly, Cade wore his new outfit that Heath's mom, Pam, made for him. Heath even likes it because it has horses on it. Thanks, Pammy!

P.S. Cade wanted to say that he really enjoyed his Pa Billy's visit this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cade isn't smiling!!!

Did you forget to feed him???

The outfit is so cute and he is very precious

Anonymous said...

Cade is just growing too fast!. I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks.

I must say,I was pretty impressed with the spider, that must be southern thing...haven't seen one of those here yet, but I'm thinking about starting a trend.