Thorne Family 2008
To celebrate Cade's big day, we had a few people over to our house for food and fun. Here are some pictures from the big event:
Cade's first four wheeler. This is what Heath and I got him. It is Power Wheels, and goes with the push of a button. I was not sure if Cade would figure it out, but it took all of about two seconds before he was flying around the house. I can tell that lots of fun will be had this summer, as it will even go through the grass.
My Birthday Outfit
1. You never realize how much you can love another person at first meeting until you see your baby for the first time. It brings true meaning to "love at first sight."
2. Poop on my hands, puke in my hair or pee on my shirt do not bother me near as much as I thought they would.
3. I may never sleep well again, but have realized that I can function on less sleep than I originally thought possible...
4. I never thought I would be a stay at home mom- and now I wouldn't trade it for anything!
5. No matter how bad of a day or night you have, a smile from your baby will make it all better.
6. I spend more on Cade's clothes than my own:) I figure people are more interested in seeing him anyway!
7. Your parents are done with you now. It is all about the grandkids now! ha ha!
8. Boys will be boys, no matter what age they are!
9. Boys LOVE their mamas:)
10. No matter how many times you hear that they grow up so fast, you never truly understand it until you have your own.
Last but not least, for my little Cade, a quote from one of my favorite books (which I hope will be one of your favorite books someday):
I love you forever
I like you for always
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.