Monday, March 24, 2008

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

Between Easter, a special 1st birthday, and a trip to Charleston for Casey's wedding, it has been a crazy week for the Thorne family! I have lots of pictures to post, but thought I would start with pictures of Cade in his sweet Easter outfit (smocked by his oh so talented grandmother, Pam). Mom, Cade and I went last weekend to a "Breakfast with the Easter Bunny." I was a bit skeptical about how Cade would react to a seven foot tall rabbit, but he absolutely loved him! I think he thought it was just a big stuffed animal. He was laughing and waving at him the whole time. Here are some pictures. Enjoy! More to come from his birthday soon!


" Don't I look precious?"

Gotta love a man in knee socks!




Hangin' with the Easter Bunny




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Easter little guy. Love, Aunt B

Lindsey said...

what a cute little easter boy! hope yall had fun in charleston :)

Owings Family said...

Too sweet! It's hard to believe that Cade is 1! He is precious!

The Clifton Family said...

Love the Easter outfit... Kris let me do that up until the 2nd birthday. After that, he said NO. I can't believe he is already ONE... where has time gone?

lyla said...

happy birthday cade!!! precious outfit and precious boy :) it really FLIES by, doesn't it?