Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who's that cute baby?

"Have you guys checked out this cutie?"

" Seriously, I am hilarious!"


Cade, Heath and I have been really enjoying the warm spring weather here (until today, that is!), and have been spending lots of time outside. Cade and I have even gone on two long walks with the Crockett triplets. We look like a big baby parade- I am sure that the neighbors find it quite amusing! We are so ready for spring so we can be outside more!


I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. Cade has become a bit conceited here lately, and thinks he is so cute (maybe I tell him that too much:). Anyways, he loves to look at pictures of himself, and finds his reflection especially hilarious. My mom took these when he stayed at her house a few weeks ago.

On another note, our little friend Talor went back to school yesterday, so we are so thankful for her amazing recovery thus far!

Also, Cade wanted to wish a Happy Belated First Birthday to several of his friends: Makaylee Montgomery, Mamie Carman, Isabel Walden, Evan Wright and Sophie Casto!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

too cute!!
I bet he will always like to look at himself, Brylee still does to this day! I feel sorry for us parents....ha :)

Denira Baird Williams said...

he's so adorable!!!

lyla said...

so cute! tell cade thanks for the birthday shout out! :)
the monkey's treehouse in in bellevue--take 65 old hickory exit in b'wood right to highway 100, go left and it's about 4 miles down on the right in the shopping center with publix. it's brand new and so nice (and clean). a mother of 4 that lives here opened it up--why didn't i think of that?

Lindsey said...

Girl, he is just like everyone else who loves to look at themselves in the mirror ha! you wouldnt believe when we went to Africa and they had NO mirrors... i couldnt even fathom ha! i would take pics of them with my digital and then show them and it was the FIRST time they had seen their own face.. crazy huh! :)