Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week in Pictures:

With a 2nd birthday coming up next week (I almost can't believe it!), I thought I would post some pictures of Cade that I have taken over the past few days. It is amazing to see how quickly he is growing and changing. He is really starting to get taller and slimmer, and his hair is (finally) growing in. Speaking of Cade's hair, it really has a mind of its own, and is so funny after a bath or when he first wakes up. It is very wavy (from me), but very fine (from Heath). The real kicker: he has a double crown, which makes combing it down nearly impossible sometimes.
As for his talking, well, he does a lot of it. I am thankful with baby #2 on the way that he is able to tell me what he needs. Heath and I laugh at him everyday, as he is quite the little storyteller and loves to tell you all about his day (you just never know what is going to come out of his mouth). He is also still a little mockingbird, and will randomly repeat things he hears, which can be hilarious. He is getting so big! I think he is going to be a great big brother!

Heath has been working on some projects in the garage (Cade always wants to be out there helping his Daddy), and has found that this is the easiest way to keep him entertained- "driving" Daddy's car. Scary to think that one day he really will be driving!
Lunch box packed...

...ready for school!

Mandatory bathtub shot:) Look at that sweet face!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweater!
Love you, Lacy