Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dressing Up

What better to wear to school on a rainy day than your rain slicker and galoshes?

This sweet outfit was made for Emmy by one of my dear college friends, Stephanie Sabbe. She is super talented with her sewing and crafting (check out her blog in my favorites) . Not to mention the fact that she is a fabulous interior designer. She recently moved to Boston while her husband completes his medical residency. We miss you, Steph!
I never thought I would be a bow band kind of person, but when you have a bald baby, well, you can easily change your mind!






Photobucket

6 comments:

alicia harrison said...

she is precious!! Look how big she has gotten. We love bows also, i went overboard and have almost every size and color!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

holy crap that outfit looks so cute. I need to make a baby.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

p.s. with the permission of her mother, ask Emmy if I can put that on my blog tomorrow.

carrie helle curry said...

adorable-both of them! and i love the bow:)

Kristin said...

Love both the outfits!

lyla said...

she is so cute!!! love the outfit :)