Thursday, October 22, 2009

Big Babies

Not too much happening around here this week, we have just been trying to take advantage of the nice weather! Emmy had her four month check up today (well, technically 4.5 months since our doctor has been out of town). She weighed in at a whopping 16 pounds 1 ounce (85th percentile) and was 26.5 inches long (97th percentile). I knew she was a chubby little thing, but wow! When she was born, she was only in the 20th percentile:) I wondered how this measured up to Cade at four months (you may remember that he was a big baby, too). Well, according to his baby book, at his 4 month appointment he weighed 16 pounds 14 ounces and was only 24 inches long. So even though she started over a pound smaller, she has definitely caught up! Here are some pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks:


Ready for church
Isn't this dress precious??? My super talented mother-in-law Pam made it!

Trying cereal for the first time- she gobbles it up now!



I have always loved Heath's beautiful blue eyes (since I have brown), and hoped so bad that one of our kids would inherit them! Hopefully, Emmy's will stay blue:)






Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pics! She is getting so big, they both are. We got to school a little late today and Cade was worried about where Sophie was. :-) He's such a sweetie!

Angie said...

Oh, and that dress is AMAZING!! I wish I had half of Pam's talent!

chesley said...

I'm pretty sure she's keeping those blue eyes! I can't believe how big she's getting..it goes by too quick!!