Monday, September 13, 2010

School Days!

Today was the first day of Mother's Day Out. It was a BIG day, because both Cade and Emmy got to go. I was worried that Little Miss might not be into it, but she was so excited to be a "big girl," and I think she was glad that she got to stay instead of just dropping Brother off (she barely even cried when I dropped her off). Cade was, of course, thrilled to be going back to see all of his little friends! They both got great reports and ate all of the lunches I packed for them. And the real shocker of the day: Emmy laid down on her cot and slept for well over an hour (Sweet Mrs. Anita, the school director even sent me a text to let me know the great news- ha!:) Here's hoping to a great school year!

Can you tell this guy is excited???

Cade was so cute and wanted to walk Emmy in and show her where her class is.



Greeting Mrs. Anita

All the kids wore their matching school shirts for the first day

Off they go!

3 comments:

ANGIE said...

How sweet!

Jenn Wade said...

These are just the sweetest babies.

Anonymous said...

glad to see that buddy has his ugly doll attached to his pack. i will keep my eye out for a pink one for ther junebug. love you guys, aunt b