Thursday, March 3, 2011

Celebrating Baby Brantley Davis!


Ok, so I am WAY behind on blogging...again! I promise I will try to do better:) We are all so excited that Wendy and Brad's sweet baby is due in 17 DAYS! These pictures are from an amazing shower that some longtime family friends in Kingston hosted for her at the end of January. Brantley's clothes are washed and the nursery is ready. Now we just need a baby!

Diaper Cake I made for Baby B


Emmy got to come to the shower, but Cade decided it was "too girly" for him to come. Ha!

Sweet Quilt

Mommy and Emmy (I am thinking that she actually looks more like she could be Wendy's baby!)

Wendy and my honorary little sister, Jenn




Emmy's favorite part of the party- cupcakes

Wendy, me and Mom

Kaybe and her precious little Sadie
Robin Mac

Sadie and I



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Such a Pretty Shower! And Wendy Looks GREAT! Can't wait to see Pics of the lil fella! :)