Thursday, September 20, 2007

On the way to a mouthful of pearly whites!

After several weeks of Cade having sudden fussing fits (sometimes during the day, sometimes during the night) and excessive drooling, not to mention the fact that everything goes straight to the mouth, I knew that he HAD to be working on a tooth.
This morning, he was trying to gnaw on Heath's finger. Heath said, "Kelly, get in here, I think Cade just bit me!" Lo and behold, there it was- a white spot where his first tooth had broken through the gums! We were so excited and little Cade was grinning from ear to ear (just trying to show it off, I guess:).
I am assuming that the second bottom tooth will follow in a few days. Once they come in good, I will post some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big puddin'!!!!!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Gosh - think of how much new food the little pudger will get to eat when he has teeth!! :)