Friday, September 7, 2007

Weekly Update!


This past week, Cade has had a few major breakthrooughs. First, he spent his first night without Mama last Sunday. He stayed at Rick and Pam's house, and they said he was very good (he slept all night- yes!). He continued his good sleeping throughout the week, so Heath and I have been much happier campers (although we are trying not to count our chickens before they're hatched;). He also discovered his feet, and likes to grab them. This weekend, we are going to Kingston/Knoxville for the game. Cade is going to spend Saturday with Mom (she so graciously sacrificed her ticket so Heath and I could go to the game, but I am sure she does not mind). I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, When did he start to sit alone?

I missed that happening. He is so sweet, I can't wait to see him again.
Love,

G-grandma JO