Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another busy weekend!



One day our lives might slow down a little, but not anytime soon! We spent the weekend in Kingston with Mom and Dad. On Saturday, Heath and I went to the UT/Vandy game (Go Vols!), and Cade stayed with his Nana. She said they had a great time laughing, talking, singing and playing. Nana requested that I post this picture of his new TV watching mode. Note how his little legs are crossed...


After we got home on Sunday, we decided to do a little Christmas shopping for Cade. Since is isn't big enough to know the difference, we took him with us to Babies R Us. That is where the fun began. Heath strolled Cade around the toy aisles, showing him all the cool light up/music playing baby toys, which he loved. He was especially taken with the TMX Elmo. Elmo would sing, giggle and flip around, and Cade would just laugh like crazy. When we strolled away, he even cried. So I guess that is one more thing to add to the list. Funny how at even just 8 months old, I already want to buy him whatever he wants:). Just one of the joys of being a parent, I guess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I heard about from Aunt Gin Gin was how the Cutest Baby in the World came to her house yesterday. I am dying to see him! Maybe we can all get together for our birthdays??!!

Love,
Cousin Ginna