Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Summer's Baby shower!

For the holiday weekend, Cade and I went to Kingston so we could go to Summer's shower for her sweet baby, Josie, who will be making her grand appearance this March. It was so fun to see some of my favorite girls from high school (actually, this group goes all the way back to early elementary days), and catch up! While we were in town, there was also a pretty decent amount of snow, which was fun to see, even if it was freezing! Here are some pictures from the shower:


The three pregnant girls (due March, May and June). At least we will have some extra incentive to work out this summer for our 10-year class reunion in August!
Trying to rub the pregnant vibes on Kaybe, even though I am not sure if she wants them yet;)

Letters for sweet Josie's room

Kaybe and I

Cade and Little Miss Eva (Amy's little girl, who has a brother on the way!)

Kisses!

Love that sweet face...

Eli wanted a cracker!

Baby Eli



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can you tell me why Summer is due before me and doesnt even look pregnant in that picture??? :) Love those letters too! did someone make those?

Owings Family said...

Hey Little Momma! It was so good to see you and get to watch the boys interact. Cade was an excellent sport to put up with Baby E and I know he is going to be a wonderful big bro!