Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out With the Old...

Cade's Nursery:

In with the New!!!
Emmy's Nursery:
Precious custom made curtains by Pam, my mother-in-law

Canvas painted by "Aunt B" (Bevin)

Gorgeous chandelier from Mom and Dad:)

I am so happy with how the nursery turned out! Of course, I have always loved pink:) Now just a few more weeks and we will have a baby girl to put in it. I actually went to the doctor this morning for a checkup. We got a quick peak ultrasound, and all was measuring right on time. The ultrasound tech estimated that she is currently around 5 lb. 11 oz. with just over three weeks to go...they say that in the last month of pregnancy the baby can gain up to a pound each week, so she may be a whopper if she cooks too long! Oh yeah, the doctor also said that I am "about a fingertip" dilated. That almost made me laugh out loud, as a fingertip sounds about as good as nothing! Overall, I am feeling better this week than I have the past couple, even though I can get pretty uncomfortable sometimes. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! Now it is just a waiting game...


6 comments:

alicia harrison said...

Love the room!!! and chandelier of course :) The perfect touch

Ellis Island said...

Emmy's room is just lovely! can't wait to see pictures of the lovely girl moving in there!

chesley said...

so cute! those drapes are amazing!

Angie said...

I love it!! It inspires me to hurry up and get Sophie's room started. She's going into a big girl bed soon! Can't wait for Emmy to come!

Kami said...

So cute, Kelly! I can't believe you'll have 2 so soon!

lyla said...

so cute! love the valance pam made--she is so talented. and the canvas and chandelier are adorable :) now you just need a little baby girl to complete it!