Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to School!

I swear it seems like just yesterday I was taking Cade for his very first day of preschool/MDO. Now a whole year has passed, and he is no longer in the youngest class- he has been upgraded to a "big boy" class, and even gets to sit at a real table! He has been looking forward to going back to school all summer. He goes to a wonderful Christian school with the most amazing, loving teachers. His first day went well. There are seven other kids in class with him (a big change- his class last year only had four total). I think he was really worked up from all the action because they said he never fell asleep during nap time (he is usually the first asleep, and let me tell you that yesterday evening was ROUGH). But he had lots of stories to tell, and I know he had fun. Here's to another great year! It is hard to believe that this time next year, I will be dropping off sweet baby Emmy, too!


"Cheese!"
"No more pictures, Mom- I gotta get inside!"

Ready to start his new class. His best buddy, Ellen, is in the orange.


So excited that Sophie is in his class this year!



The Crockett triplets- they still amaze me! I would be lucky to get dressed, let alone get three two year olds to school!






Photobucket

2 comments:

lyla said...

so cute! and i loved the post before about your dad too. cade is looking so big!

Kristin said...

Awww he looks like such a big boy!