Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun at the Fair!

The Wilson County Fair has already come and gone for 2009. Anyone who knows me knows that I love the fair! Apparently, I am not the only one, as this year's fair drew about 500,000 visitors over the course of the week- crazy for Lebanon. Luckily, Cade has inherited his Mommy's fondness of the fair- I am pretty sure he would have gone every night. We did make it out a couple of times. The weather was gorgeous- not near as hot as it usually is. We enjoyed rides, exhibits (Cade liked the tractors best), fair food and of course some prime time people watching:)!


Pony ride

Emmy just liked cruising- she was so good and barely made a peep either night we went. She loves to be outside, and was intrigued by all the lights.






Making their silly faces




Leaning ALL the way over to drive



Watching the the tractor pull



My first- and probably last- camel ride









No comments: