Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Cade!

It is hard to believe that my sweet boy is already three. For some reason, I have been a little sad...three sounds so big! Cade is our sweet, funny little guy. He says things everyday that make me laugh. He loves to sing, especially with his microphone (which has also turned into a love of American Idol). He hardly ever meets a stranger, and almost always has a smile on his face. He always tells me that he loves me and gives lots of hugs and kisses (I try to savor all of these moments, as I know one day that won't be "cool":) Cade loves to go places, especially school, church and his grandparents' houses. He loves to eat, but can be really picky. He would do almost anything for a piece of chewing gum. He is (finally) potty trained, and I swear getting bigger by the day. He is a great big brother, and makes Emmy laugh all the time. He truly is the light of our lives! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! We love you!

2007
2008
2009
2010










Photobucket

4 comments:

chesley said...

so cute! happy birthday cade!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday, Cade! What a cutie!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Cade! Really hard to believe!

Anonymous said...

He is just so precious and growing tooo fast!! Love you Cade!!!

G-Jo