Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrating Baby M


This weekend, a group of my friends (and sorority sisters) and I threw a baby shower to celebrate Casey Mac and her sweet bun in the oven, "Baby M" (name still TBD:). Kami was gracious enough to let us host it at her beautiful home, and it was great to see everyone again. Casey is literally my oldest, dearest friend in the world, and I wish she lived closer so I could see her all the time. But honestly, no matter how much time passes between meetings, it is like we never skipped a beat. She is the Blair to my Serena (this will mean nothing to anyone unless you are addicted to the show Gossip Girl like we both are. Seriously. We text each other after almost every episode- ha!) I cannot wait to meet little boy "Baby M!"
Kami, Lauren, me, Casey, Kelly, Brooke
(I would also like to point out that teeny little Lauren on the left of me has 6 week old twin boys- crazy right? she looks amazing!)


Opening gifts- I think the highlight of the gift opening was when Casey confused the Boppy for some sort of a fancy neck pillow- hilarious!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Casey and my precious little sister, Wendy, are due the same day!!! With BOYS! I am soooooo excited! I just want to stand in the middle and rub their bellies:)
The most delicious carrot cake cupcakes ever

I love this baby!

No comments: