Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Evie Grace

I am asking for lots of prayers from all of my blog readers. A sweet friend and sorority sister of mine lost her 20 month old little girl, Evie, last Thursday. My heart literally aches when I think of the loss and sadness that Jonathan, Alicia and Evie's twin sister Ramsey are going through. Her celebration of life was yesterday in Memphis. I wish so badly that I could have been there to support them. I spent all weekend praying that God would give them strength, as I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through. Please pray that God will wrap his arms around them and comfort them in a way that only he knows how. Alicia- I love you and am thinking of you constantly!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."
2 Corinthians 1:3-4


1 comment:

Sarah Shaver said...

Kelly,

I am so sorry about your friend's sweet little daughter. How their heart's must ache. We may never know why this happened on this earth, but God's grace is always sufficient. My prayer's are with this family and for you as you ache for them.