Saturday, April 16, 2011

Holy 4th Birthday, Batman!

*WARNING: Picture overload!*


We celebrated Cade's 4th Birthday on March 19 (his actual birthday is 3/23, and yes, I am behind on my blogs again!) It was a GORGEOUS spring day- the weather was perfect! For some reason, Cade has recently become obsessed with all things Batman, so the theme for his party was a no brainer. He is at such a fun age, where he really enjoys all of his friends, so he was super excited about his party and having everyone come over.

How awesome is this cake? My super talented friend, Elisabeth made if for me! Some of the food and decor
I rented this slide from Crazy Clyde's Slides in Lebanon. They were so nice, affordable and easy to work with. This was a HUGE hit. They delivered the slide early in the day, and Cade went down it about 500 times before the party even started:)
Even Aunt Debi took a turn:)
Cade and his best friend in the whole world, Ellen
Birhtday Boy!
Princess E had so much fun, too!
Cake time
Blue icing- ha!
Cade and his harem opening gifts
Reagan and Sophie
Elea Rhea
Wendy at 39 weeks, 6 days pregnant. I got The Call at 6 a.m. the following morning. Our sweet Brantley was born within 24 hours of this picture!

This is when the slide got wild- they all wanted to go down together!

This is out of focus, but I love it because it shows how much fun they were having!

3 comments:

Kelli Kegley said...

Kelly, what a cute party! I'm with you...I love that last picture!

GinWin said...

Kelly, thanks so much for sharing these pics. I love them! I saw Heath the other day and told him to tell you to beef up the Blog since I am not a FaceBooker. I would love to see your precious kiddos (and you all too).

Hugs!
Aunt GinGin

lyla said...

how cute! looks like so much fun! happy b'day cade!