Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sick Baby:(

Whew! What a long, stressful, sleepless week we have had! Ever since Christmas, Cade has definitely not felt his best. It all came to a head last Saturday morning when we had to take him on his first trip to the ER (It was not a super emergency, but he had been up coughing/wheezing nonstop, and after talking to the doctor at 2:30 a.m. she felt it was better safe that sorry!) Between the coughing, fever, sore throat and ear aches, I think it has been hard on all three of us. The pediatrician thinks he had bronchitis, combined with red ears and throat. But after multiple daily breathing treatments with a nebulizer and an antibiotic, Cade finally seems back to his smiley, cheerful self (Thank Goodness!) A special thanks to Diana, Pam and Rick for helping with Cade and letting me and Heath get a little sleep!


Getting his breathing treatment


Tired after being up all night at the ER


Just not feeling my best!



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Thank Goodness he is better!! :) Its def hard on the parents too when the baby is sick....Brylee got sick the Friday after Christmas for about a week!!

lyla said...

poor little cade! that's pitiful you had to take him to the ER. glad he's feeling better. love the jeans, by the way!

Jamie said...

I am sorry to hear Cade has been sick. We do Breathing Treatments daily with Nolen. It's not fun. I am glad he is better.
The main reason I am commenting is
I am sad the so called "Sissy Outfits" are being ruled out. I LOVED all of them. I try and dress my boys like that but am over ruled. I am always excited to what outfit he will have on. My vote is to keep him in them as long as you can.....He does look handsome in his jeans though. Makes him look like a big boy...Love your Blog...
Jamiie Sanford