Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged


Cade was tagged by Lily and Mamie to tell 8 things about himself. He is a pretty funny baby, so that shouldn't be too hard. Here goes:





8 Things about Cade



1. Bath time is my favorite time of the day. No matter how tired I am, just seeing the bath water running puts a smile on my face. I could play in the tub for hours!



2. I love to have my picture taken. Put a camera in front of me, and I will get a smile on my face instantly.



3. The only other thing I love as much as bathtime is my Push-n-go car. I always crawl over to it and try to make car sounds like my Daddy. Mommy and Daddy sometimes have to hide it from me because I want to be pushed so much!



4. I am not big on sleeping. I am always afraid of missing something.



5. I have quite an arm. Ever since Daddy showed me how to throw, I like to throw ALL of my toys (future pitcher maybe?).



6. I love to be outside and am looking forward to the spring.



7. I like music and always bounce and/or clap when I hear it.



8. I am a very sweet, happy boy and love to give hugs!






I tag Mitchell and Brylee!











No comments: