Monday, May 19, 2008

Funny Baby

This little guy literally cracks me up every day. I can't take Cade anywhere without him laughing, waving and smiling at people. Heath says he is like a mini Miss America:) Here are some funny pictures I took of him last week:


I bought Cade some baby utensils so he could try to feed himself, and mashed up a sweet potato for his first try. I am not sure if any even got in his mouth. If you can tell, he even has it on his eyelid.
Still trying to hit his mouth!

Ready for church. He has been dubbed the "class clown" by the ladies who teach his class.

Last but not least, for some reason, Cade has become obsessed with my bathing suit drawer. It is the one closest to the ground, and he loves to pull the suits out and carry them around (or in this case try to put it on:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bathing suit. I'm sure he'll love you for that post one day. :-) I have a similar pic. of Sophie with a pair of my panties around her neck that she snatched out of the dryer. He is a doll!

The Clifton Family said...

My boys have always been infatuated with bras and bathing suit tops. I think it is something "different" than what they can wear, so it is neat to them. He is adorable!

Owings Family said...

I don't think Cade put that on all by himself! :) Too cute!

Walters Press said...

Hi Kelly! Cade is adorable! He looks a lot like Heath. The bathing suit pictures are hilarious! Hope you and your family are well....