Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Oh what a difference a year makes! It is funny think that this time last year, I had a sweet, sleepy little newborn that we dedicated at church on my first Mother's Day. One year later and I have a funny, squirmy, loving little toddler (that's right folks, we are officially walking!). Everyone says it goes by fast, but you never realize how fast until you experience it for yourself. God has continued to bless me and my boys this year, and I am so thankful to have been able to spend another great Mother's Day with the two of them! I hope that all of you other mothers out there had a great day as well, and that everyone out there sent some love to their own mothers.
"Her children rise up and bless her..." Proverbs 31:28



Mothers Day 2007- Seven weeks old

Mother's Day 2008- 13.5 months old

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww he's starting to look like a little man now! HAHA

Lindsey said...

my goodness he IS so big! and i am not sure we can call him "fat baby Cade" anymore ha.. he is just a little man :)

The Clifton Family said...

Great idea with the pictures in the same place. Wish I had thought about that! He is getting so big!

Amy S. Grant said...

Beautiful mommy and adorable Cade. Heath is one lucky guy!

And yes, it is amazing how quickly they change.