Friday, July 11, 2008

15 Month Stats

Such a Big Boy! Yesterday, Cade had his 15-month checkup with Dr. Lavin. He did so well! He came in at 25 lbs., 4 ounces (50th percentile) and 31 inches long (60th percentile). He absolutely loves his doctor, and laid extra still while she checked his ears, belly, lungs and throat. I was most impressed that he barely flinched at either shot (although he did have a slight fever this morning). He is starting to prove that he his getting less baby and more big boy.

***Warning: mother's bragging moment coming up*** Dr. Lavin said that physically everything checked out "perfectly," and that she was "very impressed" with his mental development, even noting that he may be "too smart for his own good." I bet she tells all the moms that:) Needless to say, I left feeling very proud. I can only imagine what a psycho I will be whenever he starts getting into sports, school, etc. I am sure you other proud moms out there can relate! Here are a few pictures I have taken this week:





Leaving church
I had to post pics of this outfit, as I know there is a very small window that I can get away with sweet outfits like this!




Helping Daddy water



He actually liked playing in the water better...







4 comments:

Family said...

Cade is really such a handsome boy! Are you still staying at home with him? I never really pictured myself a stay at home mom, but now that I have Grant, of course all that has changed! Lucky you!

Owings Family said...

Yea Cade!!! I'm sure he's a boy genius! I love seeing Eli learn new "tricks" and I'm sure hearing his pediatrician say he's too smart feels great as a parent. Of course we just have Dr. Mac or Dr. Belitz saying "he's a fine boy" and he's growing well so "Amanda, you must have good stuff"! :)

KELLI said...

I too loved dressing Grant in those "cute" little outfits. Now he considers khaki shorts and polo shirts "church clothes" and will not even think about wearing them anywhere else. Cade is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit! Look at him walking out of Applebee's! TOO CUTE! Give him a hug for me.

Miss you guys,
Lacy