Sunday, July 6, 2008

Go Daddy Go!

Last weekend, Heath competed in his first triathlon in McMinnville, TN. It included a 300 meter swim, a 16-mile bike ride and a 5K run. He has worked so hard this year to get ready for it, and was really pleased with his finishing time. For me personally, I would have probably sunk to the bottom of the pool during the first leg of the race. Here are a couple of pictures from the big event. We are so proud of you!!!

Just out of the pool- headed towards his bike
Almost at the finish line!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang - that is one hot man!!

lyla said...

feeling pretty fat and lazy here at the carman house. thanks heath.

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

Seriously - I agree with Casey. Heath's a stud. I better hurry up and have a baby girl so I can hook her up with your equally as cute offspring one day ;)