Monday, July 21, 2008

Next Up...Beijing '08:)?

Last Saturday, I went with Heath to Pulaski, TN where he competed in the Monster Triathlon. I must say that I was impressed before when he was in the triathlon in McMinnville, but I was really impressed (and extra proud!) this time since I got to see it in person. We left for the event at 4:30 a.m. (ouch!). I did feel a little bad while Heath and all of the other athletes were warming up around 6:00, as I sat there and ate a biscuit from Hardees:) We can't all be triathletes! Heath did an amazing job, and actually placed 4th in his age group. Way to Go!


The Lebanon Crew
That is Heath entering the pool
'Lance' finishing the bike ride (the main trail of the triathlon ran right through a cemetary)

Just finished!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

WOW! I am super impressed!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! That is awesome...I am proud of Heath too! I mean that takes all kinds of training and only a hand full of people are able to do it. Super cool there Heath! I am totally impressed but never surprised. Take care and I miss you all,
Lacy