Monday, August 11, 2008

Catch up with Cade

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and I apologize for the lack of posts! I thought that some good old fashioned baby bathtub pictures would be a good way to catch up. Although Cade looks less like a baby everyday! He is really getting into talking and is a little mocking bird. Heath and I spend a lot of time just laughing at him, as he has a big personality! He is also proving to be quite the little boy, and has really improved his climbing skills (which can be a little scary, as he is a daredevil!)
" You know I'm cute..."
"Cheese!"
The rolls are getting smaller, as he is getting taller...
Wild man



Photobucket

5 comments:

Travis and Kayla said...

Those pictures are too cute!! =)

Owings Family said...

Great pics! He is growing up so much and so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like I just saw Billy Linville in a bathtub?!!?

Rebecca said...

He is adorable!! I LOVE bathtub pics!

Owings Family said...

I don't think Billy Linville was ever THAT cute! That Yankee air must be affecting her vision, as well as her accent!