Monday, October 27, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Cade is! Tonight the always popular Monday Night Football game is here in Nashville, and the COLTS will be in town. For the record, this is the one game of the season where we do not cheer for the Titans (actually, I think Heath still does, but Cade and I love Peyton too much:). In honor of tonight's matchup, this is what Cade had on for school today. He calls it his "Pate" shirt. Heath and I got this jersey for him when we went to a wedding near Indianapolis last summer:

Touchdown Colts!

Mini Manning



Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TITANS! Sorry Peyton!

Jenn and Chris Looney said...

I know! Like the Thorne family, I am torn tonight! I'll be at the game freezing my hiney off - think about me. :) And I am so excited about your previous post - the world needs more precious little ones like the Cadester.

Anonymous said...

oh one more thing- NICE SHOES!!!

Kami said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, Kel! I'm so excited for you! 2 little ones! I'm going to be calling you for "mommy" advice for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I was so pulling for the Colts...sorry Aunt B. And the shoes are AWESOME! Nice kicks Cade...

Love yall,
Lacy