Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Even though it was a little too warm for the occasion, we took Cade to pick pumpkins on Saturday. There is a really neat farm in Mount Juliet that grows pumpkins. During the month of October, the farm becomes "Pumpkin Hill," where they have hayrides, farm animals, and of course, pumpkin picking! Cade had a lot of fun this year, and especially enjoyed when the hayride went right throught the cow pasture. Cows were literally within reach. He also picked his own "Cade-sized" pumpkin. Now we are just ready and waiting for the fall weather!



Pumpkin Hill on Benders Ferry Rd. in Mount Juliet
Cade and Daddy ready for the hayride
Cade loved the tractor made of hay"I like this one! "

My own pumpkin!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

How fun! We're going to Crossville this weekend for a Pumpkin Patch outing. We'll see how it goes, but I'm sure I'll have lots of pics! I like the tractor made out of hay too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun...even Heath! I can't believe how grown up he looks in his little jersey and shorts. You know me...not a huge fan of the ornage and white but he IS wearing the right number!

Give him a huge for me,
Lacy