Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gatlinburg 2008

Or "Gat-gin-burg" as Cade calls it. We had a great trip with the Thornes this year. Cade had an especially good time. That kid loves to go and try new things! Some of his favorites included the twinkle lights (tinkle lights), our hike- he loved the running stream and all the rocks, and riding the "boat," which is the aerial tramway that takes you to Ober Gatlinburg. Of course, more than anything, he loved having extra people around to entertain ( I thought he was going to wear his Aunt B out!). Thanks Rick and Pam for such a fun trip- we look forward to it every year! Hopefully next year, both of our kids will be good:)

Bundled up- it was a cold weekend!
Cade and Pap

At Cades Cove- High of 39 degrees!


Mama, Cade and Pam



Hiking with Daddy- he kept calling Heath a pony and told him to "Giddy Up!"




Family Hike







Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a blast with that little buddy! i could never tire of that sweetness!

Courtney said...

What a fun getaway! I read your silly face post and I thought you were describing my pregnancy so far!!! It is crazy - I just started feeling better too last week at about 10 weeks. I didn't have any of that with Will either - so it has not been fun! I am glad you are feeling better! Cade is a little cutie!

Owings Family said...

I can't believe how big Cade is getting and I love hearing how he pronounces his words! I remember the pic of Cade last year in the backpack!