Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by both Jenn Looney and Amanda Owings this time. The idea is to go to your fourth picture folder and select the fourth picture in that folder, then write four things about that picture. It is pretty random what you will find (especially if you are like me and do not organize you folders in any specific way). After that, you must tag four other bloggers. Here is what I came up with (ironically!):




1. This picture was taken in November 2006.

2. I was a little over 17 weeks pregnant with Mr. Cade, and thought I was pretty big- little did I know what was to come!!!

3. One week later, we would find out that we were having a boy!

4. Right after Heath took this picture, we went to eat at Mafiozas in Nashville with a bunch of our friends- Yum! Their ravioli sticks are extra good when you are pregnant:)

Now I tag:
1. Kami
2. Lyla
3. Casey
4. Bevin




Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that seems just like yesterday. No telling what I might dig up in my archives... stay tuned

Owings Family said...

Love it! How ironic!

Kami said...

You looked awesome 17 weeks pregnant. Cutie!

Kelly said...

We will see how it goes this time around:) Thanks, Kami!