Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Already???

I have always heard that your second pregnancy flies by (chasing a toddler around distracts you maybe?:), but I think it really hit me at my monthly doctor's appointment today. She said to come back in only three weeks for my glucose test, then down to every TWO weeks already. It seems like with Cade when I got down to the two week appointments it was no time before he was here...I guess I need to get busy on Baby Girl's nursery!
On another note, both the doctor and nurse commented on what a mover and shaker she is. It took a minute to get her still enough to get a heartbeat count (145 bpm) because of all the kicks and flips she kept doing! Future cheerleader or gymnast maybe?

Photobucket

5 comments:

chesley said...

It really does fly the 2nd time! I think b/c you just don't have time to focus only on that when you're chasing another one all of the time. Enjoy it now. Two rocked my world for awhile! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like her Nana Diana...Never slows down...LOL

Can't wait to see all of you this weekend.

hugs and kisses from G-Jo

Anonymous said...

glad everything is well....can't wait to meet her....love, aunt b

Courtney said...

I know it is FLYING by isn't it! Crazy...We still don't have a name - do you? What are you doing in her nursery? So fun! I hear you on the grandparent deprogramming...Will was with his grandparents for the week and he is just now getting back to normal...somewhat! That's what grandparents are for though, spoil them and give them back!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...glad to hear all is well! Wow baby number 2 will be here before we know it! I am excited to meet her...

Love you all,
Lacy