Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Our church had a special early breakfast (which Pam did a wonderful job with!), and a record attendance (woohoo!). I am trying to continue to take advantage of still being able to dress Cade "sweet" for as long as I can, so he wore his sailor suit for Easter:) I wore a maternity dress I borrowed from my sweet friend, Amy. It must have really, um, "accentuated" my belly, because I had so many people come up to me and say things like "Wow! You have really started showing now!" Ha! On a side note, we are there pretty much every Sunday, so it wasn't like weeks had passed since my last appearance there. It just made me even more aware of the fact that this baby girl will be here before we know it! I wish I had taken better pictures before church, but we were in a hurry to get there early, so I only got a couple:

Ready for church- the truck basket had to go, too!
Cade and Mommy at church

Easter Sunday was also Pap's (Rick's)birthday. We celebrated that evening with a cookout and Easter egg hunt for Cade at the farm.

The best way to hunt eggs quickly- with your tractor.


Found another one!


On to the next spot...







Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was sure a cutie hunting those eggs....love that little sailor!

lyla said...

those are such great pictures! you look beautiful! cade's little sailor outfit is precious and he is so cute driving his little tractor. i bet mamie could give him a run for his money with her pink jeep! i missed you at bunco :(

chesley said...

y'all are both so cute. you just finally look pregnant! i wish i would've dressed grant little boyish longer but his daddy was done..and now i wish i could go back!